Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cranberry Socks

Well, the cranberry socks are coming along. I'm knitting them on size 1 needles and am just about two pattern repeats past the toe. I'm thinking the pattern will pop more when I get a few more repeats knitted. I used Judy's Magic Cast-on for the toe, but changed it up a bit - on the increase rounds I did K1, P1, Kfb at the beginning of each needle and ended each needle with Kfb, P1, K1. I like the way it looks.


Miss Bunny agreed to model the sock-hat - Next time there will be enough of the pattern over the instep to show it to better advantage. (My apologies re/the date stamp...)

Be sure to check out http://sewfunquilts-sewmeow.blogspot.com/ for her giveaways - especially if you're a quilter. Yummy goodness! in a fabric-y sort of way. :-) And, I think today is the last day, so be quick!

2 comments:

Traceyleezle said...

So kind of Miss Bunny, it is a lovely color on her. Great sock too. ;)

stringplay said...

Hello. Found you through Katherine's chocolate award. You have some great looking socks and really nice patchwork. Perhaps the chickens will get their shawls and booties this winter.